Here are a selection of videos for dbWatch, showing how to install and use the full Enterprise monitoring and management features in dbWatch.
Get started with dbWatch
In this web series users will learn more about basic navigation and configuration to get started with dbWatch 12.
- Episode 8 Monitor SQL Server Replication
- Episode 9 Monitoring SQL Server Always On Cluster
- Episode 10 Working with SQL Worksheet
- dbWatch Usage
- Episode 1 Adding bulk database connections and utilizing Autodiscover
- Episode 2 Adding MySQL and MariaDB
- Episode 3 Configure Users and Roles
- Episode 4 Installing dbWatch on Linux
- Episode 5 Monitoring Database Mirroring and Logshipping
On October 15, 2019, Per Christopher held a webinar for the DBA Fundamentals virtual group in PASS about this. He compares how going from a small family farm to a large industrial farm compares to going from a handful of SQL servers to large database server farms, and looks at how you will need to update your mindset and tool set when the farms grows.
Removing Jobs Across Instances
Customizing the error log alert
This video shows how to run the performance tests on an MS SQL Server instance
For more tutorials, check out our youtube channel dbWatch AS