Basic Monitoring with dbWatch Enterprise Manager
- Capable of checking disk and memory usage
- Monitor CPU usage
- Analyse performance and disk growth rate
- Top level view of database farm
In this episode you will learn the basics on how to monitor your cpu, memory usage and various charts that will help you stay on top of your database farm with the help of dbWatch.
Monitoring active query sessions
In this episode you will learn how you can track different query sessions running on your database instances.
Managing database instances
- Full overview of all hardware resource
- Management of database performance reports
- Management of tasks and alerts
- Able to manage jobs on the management module